Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Nails of the Week: Gold and Silver Flurry

Oh gosh, cheesy titles. I wanted to just say "gold and silver" but I thought....I'll probably use gold and silver together again later on, haha.

Base color: Sephora by O.P.I. Looks Like Rain Dear (2 coats)
Tips: Button London Diamond Geezer (2 coats)
Top coat: Sephora by O.P.I. Flurry Up Top Coat (1 coat)

The things I do instead of homework... For some reason though, this combination makes me like Looks Like Rain Dear a lot more than just by itself! Swatches of the holiday collection still coming up. I've been doing once a week because that's how long at least I have to have polish on and not feel bad about wasting. I would love to change my nail color everyday!...My nails and my wallet would hate me.

I love this top coat. It makes everything look so amazing.


No comments:

Post a Comment