Thursday, February 10, 2011

Orgasmmm!

Day 10. Glasses today...

NARS ORGASM POLISH ARRIVED TODAYY and of course I had to try it on/swatch immediately. I fangasm'd. Little did I know, it's sooo difficult to photograph! But, looooooove! 2 coats with $OPI Strengthener as a base. Maybe I would have better luck with 3 coats? I can't imagine using that much nail polish all the time though, haha. I only recently started using 2 rather than just 1! My apologies for the small preview :( Please click on the image for a better view!

Color - ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ - Not as pink/peachy as I had expected from looking at online swatches, but still SO GORGEOUS.
Formula - ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ - Thin enough to apply easily and quickly, but not too quick-drying. It's been over an hour and I still feel like I could possibly create dents if I'm not careful.
Smoothness - ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ - Veryyy smooth.
Price - ♥ ♡ -Ugh. I paid $13 for a nail polish...I paid $13 for a nail polish.........

Overall - ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ - Love this polish, love this color. Just look at the gorgeous gold specks down there!!! Would totally be 5 hearts if it weren't for the price.

Mmmm gold specks~~~

2 comments:

  1. How can you call yourself a drugstore princess?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even now, the majority of my makeup are of drugstore brands. The higher-end stuff that I do own are 50% gift with purchase or gifts from friends, and the other 40% is from annual sales, from which I get those items for less than $10 each. This Orgasm nail polish is one of the 10% that I actually buy for more than $10, but I still got this one way discounted from eBay.

      tl;dr I know I've been acquiring more higher-end makeup lately, but that still doesn't mean the majority of my makeup has become high-end (nor do I buy high-end makeup at full price).

      Delete