Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 7



Flew back to LA today~ My shirt was so long it made me look like I wasn't wearing pants...

Just one more week and I'll be done swatching my $OPI holiday set! I am so behind! I have 3 4 makeup orders coming in.... My first of the 3 4 came today: the 100-color E.L.F. palette! I nabbed this for $10 a little while ago but haven't been able to use it because a lot of the eyeshadow pans fell out/broke during shipping...so I emailed E.L.F. about it and they shipped a new palette to me! Wow! I'm surprised they didn't ask for the old one back. I will be testing this out later this week. Thanks to Vivi for showing me her palette during winter break! ♥

Me being a creeper behind my 2(!!) 100 eyeshadow palettes. You can kind of see the broken/loose pan at the top of the front palette. :( It's definitely still useable, just a couple pans loose and a couple colors broken.

My other two three orders are a Sephora order, including 3 new polishes and that Valentine's Bare Escentuals deluxe sample from Sephora, a Rock and Republic matte top coat from HauteLook.com, and a Nars Orgasm nail polish (how could I forget??).

Would anyone be interested in me doing a giveaway for the slightly-broken E.L.F. palette? I would of course include other brand-new, non-broken things too. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment