Sunday, February 13, 2011

O.P.I. Holiday 2010 Mini Collection Set Swatches

I FINALLY got around to swatching all the colors from this set! It's really weird, I initially liked all the colors, and it is a great variety, but all the colors took time to grow on me when I swatched them. Out of all of them, I think I like Teal We Meet Again the best, but I like it best with some sort of topcoat! $OPI Flurry Up or Essie for Rock & Republic Clearly Matte are WONDERFUL over Teal We Meet again.

Onto swatches!

Dear Diary

Still Shopping!

Looks Like Rain Dear

Sample Sale
This color was so hard to capture on camera I had to include 3 pictures.. It came out very orange in most pictures. :\

Teal We Meet Again

Just a Little Dangerous

Maybe I will do a proper review later. Please click on the images for a larger size!

No comments:

Post a Comment