Tuesday, February 8, 2011

More Nail Polish and a Matte Finisher

Day 8. Augh, terrible, lazy, cop-out outfit today... :( I'm dressed like for summer, and it's supposed to be winter!

2 more makeup orders came in today! 3 $OPI polishes (left to right): Club Queen Scene, Rumba Romance, and Handpicked for Me. The one on the left? Rock & Republic Matte Finisher from a HauteLook.com sale!!! So exciting!! It's so amazing. I instantly had to mattify the $OPI Teal We Meet Again I'm wearing.

NotW! Yeee.
Base color: Sephora by O.P.I. Teal We Meet Again (2 coats)
Top coat: Rock & Republic Essie Clearly Matte finisher (1 coat)
On ring finger: Sephora by O.P.I. Flurry Up Top Coat (1 coat)

Isn't it gorgeous??? It made me like Teal We Meet Again even more. I also added an "accent nail" by just using $OPI Flurry Up top coat and then the matte finisher again. I LOVE both top coats, haha! Worth all of my $$. I'm dying to try E.L.F.'s version of the matte finisher, but it's always out of stock. Has anyone tried E.L.F.'s matte finisher?

Just showing everything from my haul today. The 3 polishes, matte finisher, and the Valentine's Bare Escentuals free gift from Sephora! It came with a full-sized brush and what looks like a full-size of the blush/bronzer duo. Can't wait to try everything! I always love getting the Beauty Insider emails and their free codes. :) I'm slowly making my way to 500 points with the help of friends and group orders~

No comments:

Post a Comment