Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day ♥ NoTW

Did two manicures for Valentine's Day because my friend was kind enough to let me do her nails as well ♥

On my nails:
Base - Sephora by O.P.I. Dear Diary
Tips - E.L.F. white
Hearts - Butter London Knees Up
Rhinestones - Love & Beauty (Forever 21)

On my friend's nails:
Base - Sephora by O.P.I. Handpicked for Me
Flowers - Butter London Knees Up/Sally Hansen Diamond Strength #22 Sheer Bliss
Hearts - E.L.F. white

I finally got the chance to use the rhinestones from XXI Love & Beauty! They're cute. The heart got all messed up though...


Somehow, I did a better job on the heart on my right hand. Go figure, right-handed person does better with left, haha.

My friend's nails!!!! She said she might have an interview near future so I tried to keep it simple.

I actually really like the thumb nails~ I'll be doing dots more often!

I also made a bunch (read: 34) chocolate truffles for Valentine's Day in honor of my beloved~ I'll be posting pictures of those next time. :) They are currently still hardening/being stored in the fridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment