Tuesday, April 10, 2012

No Julep for me...

I discovered yesterday that, although my Julep Maven penny box was delivered to my apartment building on Saturday morning, my apartment has lost the package containing my long-awaited nail polishes... I am so incredibly disappointed. :( I had really been looking forward to the polishes, especially since the pastel yellow color in the Boho Glam box would have been perfect for spring/Easter. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the package will somehow turn up within the week and I'll still be able to receive my penny box... I'm so sad!!!

I'm glad others were able to take advantage of the penny deal, though, at least. Please do let me know what you think of your boxes when they arrive to you! Leave a comment or something, if you will.

--

Oh, and Hautelook is having another Urban Decay sale. You can get the fake lashes set that I got in my February hauls post for $7 (+$5.95 shipping, I believe), rather than the $10 that I got mine for. :) Just thought I'd share.

No comments:

Post a Comment