Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Julep Maven for just ONE PENNY!

I have some exciting news! Julep Maven has an offer for first-time buyers to get their first (monthly) box for only $0.01! You are in no way obligated to buy any more boxes, since you can choose to only buy 1 box, 3 boxes, 6, or 12. Julep Maven is one of those monthly beauty subscriptions, but only if you want it to be, which for this deal, is really awesome!! I decided to try it out since, well....I've only got a penny to lose, haha. The code is COLOR2012. I'm really excited to get my Boho Glam box! It comes with 2 nail polishes (a grey and a pastel yellow) and I believe an exfoliating cream? For a penny....man this is a steal!

Here's the link again, if you want to check it out! Julep Maven at julep.com

Wow, this almost sounds like an advertisement...but believe me, it isn't! I'm posting this because I want to share this awesome deal with everyone. :)

Update:

I heard that, even if you choose to only get 1 box, you will be signed up for the monthly subscription. Make sure you cancel by April 24th if you don't want to be charged $19.99 for next month's box. Otherwise, this penny offer is totally valid~


Some other codes for the penny deal:
APRILINTRO
PENNY

No comments:

Post a Comment