Thursday, April 19, 2012

Julep replacement package!!!


Cutest packaging ever.

Free Julep emery board that will definitely come in handy.

My Julep polishes!!! In Meryl (grey) and Blake (pastel yellow).

Glycolic hand scrub that will apparently make my hands appear younger haha.

A swatch of Meryl (2 coats). I quite like it!

Color - ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ - I am in love with this color. My new favorite neutral.
Formula - ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ - The formula is needs 2+ coats to look even, but after it's fully dried, it's incredibly chip-resistant. Went for about 3-4 days without any chipping, even at the tips.
Smoothness - ♥ ♥ ♥   - Very smooth and shiny, but still not completely opaque throughout in places.
Price - ♥ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ - At $14 full price, not worth it. But definitely worth my one penny. ;)

Overall - ♥ ♥ ♥   - Love this polish so much. 


I emailed Julep about my lost package and they were kind enough to mail me a replacement intro box at no additional charge! I am so appreciative of that. Best customer service! I haven't tried Blake or the scrub yet, but I'll do a proper review/swatch for those when I do. I still cannot believe this was just one penny. Take advantage while you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment