Thursday, April 26, 2012

Julep Blake

2 coats of Blake

I'm not sure this color goes too well with my skin tone, haha.. but the formula is excellent! 

Color - ♥ ♥   ♡ - I think the color is nice, just not on me.
Formula - ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♡ - The formula is quite thick, but probably needs 2 coats to look even. Or maybe if the first coat is thickly applied. Otherwise, it's nice and feels pretty scratch/chip resistant.
Smoothness - ♥ ♥ ♥   - It's easy to tell where I didn't properly cover up the first coat with the second... 
Price - ♥ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ - At $14 full price, not worth it. But definitely worth my one penny. ;)

Overall - ♥ ♥ ♥  ♡ - I didn't like the polish as much as I thought I would, especially because I loved the grey one. 

Gonna go back and do the same rating for Meryl now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment