Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tokyo Lifestyle store haulll

First buys of April! I'm absolutely obsessed with pa polishes after this. 
(2 pa polishes in AA38 and AA36, 2 Kleancolor glitter stripers, 2 packs of Luxury Eyelashes, and a pair of pa bottom lashes)

Latest pa polish purchase and my current mani. Perfect for spring, and reminds me so much of bubblegum and cotton candy! 
1 coat Sephora by O.P.I. Strengthener, 2 coats pa AA19, 1 coat Essie good to go topcoat
Photo taken with Instagram for Android! Even though it's super buggy on my G2.

While I'm at it, here's another mani I did using pa AA38 over a Butter London color.
Can you see the ugly artifacts of a previous photo at the top left?? Janky, riiiight? Instagram, why do you hate my rom. :( 

I'll be swatching the other pa polishes soon. My favorite has to be AA36, a black jelly with pink sparkles!

No comments:

Post a Comment