Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Nails of the Week: Underwater Mermaid

Base color: Sephora by O.P.I. Mermaid to Order (2 coats)
On ring finger: Sephora by O.P.I. Flurry Up Top Coat (1 coat)
On pointer finger: Rhinestone from XXI's Love & Beauty set :]

I almost forgot (how could I?!) that the reason I bought Mermaid to Order and the Flurry Up top coat together was to use them together!! I loooove how the Flurry Up top coat looks over Mermaid to Order, as if they were made for each other. ♥ ♥ I love how sparkly my nails are for the week, and I just hope my rhinestones don't fall off! I know I'm not the most gentle with my nails. Titled as "underwater mermaid" because the colors and sparkles truly remind me of sparkling, bubbling, and clean sea water, with sparkles reflecting off of the scales of tropical fish...or mermaid fins! Love love love.

How is everyone doing? I've been getting into gyaru, or gal style so much recently. I've been posting some of my makeup looks on my Tumblr. Just click on my "pictures" link in the side to see them, haha. I have to warn you though, my latest picture is not very....feminine or graceful or poise or WHATEVER at all. I feel bad for neglecting this blog... Will definitely post more in the near future, as I have a giant backlog of hauls!!! Yay!

1 comment:

  1. you're getting into gyaru?? omg I have a friend who is totally into that kind of stuff...she is a HUGE hello kitty fan too, kekeke, and pretty hair too!! She's like my idol...sigh xD

    ReplyDelete